Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": Happy Halloween to all !!

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween to all !!

Happy Halloween to all !!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

  • At November 02, 2007 7:45 PM, Blogger worldtraveler said…

    The Natalee Holloway Timeline Detailing American, Aruba and Holland Persons, Places, Outright Lies, & her Known Kidnapping, Rape, Murder, & Corpse Disposal Suspects...

    http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google