Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": Jamie Skeeters passes away suddenly~Natalee Holloway case

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jamie Skeeters passes away suddenly~Natalee Holloway case

From Blogs for Natalee.







In memory of Jamie Skeeters...Jan. 24th, 2007

His passing is so sudden,unexpected and has left all of us at a loss.

Jamie was one of us..who sincerely and diligently helped to probe for the
answers in Natalee's disappearance. I do believe his heart was right...

Jamie's part is so detrimental in the suit filed in Calfiornia...I just pray that God
does not let evil conquer good in that case.



Thank you kindly Jamie for all you did for Natalee... Rest in Peace.

Jamie Skeeters is a polygraph expert from California. He has helped the Holloway family in their search for Natalee. He is the one that taped Deepak and then the tape was shown in parts on the Dr. Phil show.

The Kalpoe's lawsuit is suing Dr. Phil and Jamie Skeeters.

I am so sorry that Jamie seemingly passed without warning. It is very traumatic to those who loved him that he passed in this way. However, to Jamie and God, it now makes sense that God took him when He did.

Jamie seemed to be...at least to me, although I did not know him personally...to be a very kind and truly caring man. He certainly gave so much of his time and strength to helping those who needed his expertise.

May God give Jamie's family "the peace that surpasseth all understanding" during this difficult time of loss. I pray they innately are aware Jamie will never truly leave them. God bless Jamie in his spiritual journey homeward, and God bless those he leaves behind.
Amen

3 Comments:

  • At July 11, 2007 2:07 AM, Blogger ssss said…

    Thank you so very much for this lovely page in my fathers memory. Those of you who knew him, knew what an amazing man is was and get felt such an honor to be in same room with all of you, seeking the truth. I admire all this you to and give so that justice can be heard. Thank you for the love and respect you all gave to my father, we was a better man having known all of you. I know as I have met most of you myself. I miss him so very much, it is so difficult to have a day not go by and miss him and think about him. It was nice to see your outpouring of love to him. He would have enoyed seeing what great friends he has made. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always making me feel more than welcome in San Diego. Lots of love Kim Skeeters, Jamie Daughter.

     
  • At October 05, 2008 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, my name is Brenda Simpson and I would like to pay mt respect to your family and let you know that I have been where you were in a different kind of way. My son 11 years old at the time, Christopher Alan Brown came up missing from his fater's house on April 12, 1985, and 18 days later, we found his body in the river. For 23 years we looked for a killer, but they said he had drowned, but I knew my 11 year old son. Finally this year, we had justice for my sons death. Rosalind Brown the stepmother and her brother Montel Pettiford were found guilty of first degree premaditated murder and got life without the possiblility of parole. I just wanted you to know not to give up on finding out what happen to Natalee, because God will let what happen come the light. You may contact me at 8104498578

     
  • At March 23, 2010 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, will look progressive for more related articles in a jiffy as its sole of my pick subject-matter to read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google