Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": Aruba, ISLAND OF LIARS, ISLAND OF COVERUPS~BOYCOTT ARUBA!

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Aruba, ISLAND OF LIARS, ISLAND OF COVERUPS~BOYCOTT ARUBA!

3 Comments:

  • At March 06, 2013 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your blog. It appears like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this
    happen previously. Thanks

    My weblog http://solaveidare.net/

     
  • At March 20, 2013 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her
    brain that how a user can be aware of it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!

    my web site; vle.um.edu.mt

     
  • At May 14, 2013 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is the perfect web site for everyone who wants to
    find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a new spin on a subject that's been written about for many years. Great stuff, just excellent!

    My page solavei

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google