Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": JORAN, DEEPAK & SATISH~WHAT YA GONNA DO NOW THAT THEY CAME FOR YOU?

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Thursday, November 22, 2007

JORAN, DEEPAK & SATISH~WHAT YA GONNA DO NOW THAT THEY CAME FOR YOU?


WHAT YA GONNA DO NOW BOYS.? YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT. THEY ARE ON TO YOU ALL NOW. BURN IN HELL BOYS. BURN IN HELL.
MY SWEET NATALEE WILL GET JUSTICE.

4 Comments:

  • At December 20, 2007 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All my thoughts ware with you and your family. I have followed this since Natalee went missing and have prayed that someone break down and admit what happened. I don't wish harm to anyone, but I feel that if these three boys are pressured long enough....something will break.

    Natalee was not a whore, and did not deserve any of this...it is amazing that there are people that think that way. What if it were your daughter or sister? Would you call them a whore? I think not...think before you spit out your malicious thoughts!!

    Natalee you are in all of our thoughts!

     
  • At December 27, 2007 9:00 PM, Blogger Cash for Cars Indianapolis said…

    I am sure that it makes the holidays tough.

     
  • At January 17, 2008 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey all its not over yet...the fat woman did not sing....joran celebrated with wine his final fall from grace...trash family

     
  • At February 12, 2010 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whores like Natalee deserve to get
    gang raped. Sluts like Natalee asked for it. I HATE Natalee. Blonde Bitch. White Trash Cunt. I hope she is DEAD. Muhahahaha. If she's alive somewhere. I hope she's
    get raped/gang raped in a brothel.
    On a daily basis! Muhahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google