Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": ~Thinking of you today Natalee Holloway~

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Friday, July 21, 2006

~Thinking of you today Natalee Holloway~







Natalee, Not a day goes by that you are not thought of by all of us !!

3 Comments:

  • At July 21, 2006 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not a day goes by that I don't think of Natalee.

    Thank you to your "team" for keeping articles up to date.

    I can't stand going to the blog sites and try to ruffle through mass chaos.

    Your up front articles are what I need.

    Thanks again.

    (So, when you see me here, just leave it at that ok?)

     
  • At July 21, 2006 8:50 PM, Blogger SOCIETYISPATHETIC said…

    You got it !! :O)

     
  • At July 30, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Michelle Says So 2.0 said…

    Hello fellow blogger!

    If you are interested me give me your home address so I can put you all on the boycott list. All addresses stay with me and will be confidential, so don't worry. Also can you advertise this on your site? I have a post relating to it directly. We need MORE people. I am thinking there will no NO CHARGE to anyone. I think I can pull it off with all the resources we have.

    Thanks. Here's the link!

    http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/07/you-can-make-difference-help-us-spread.html

    Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google