Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": JULY 4TH~HAPPY 4TH OF JULY~CELEBRATION~

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Monday, July 03, 2006

JULY 4TH~HAPPY 4TH OF JULY~CELEBRATION~

WISHING YOU AND YOURS A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ! INDEPENDENCE DAY !!



2 Comments:

  • At July 03, 2006 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since the moment I heard about Natalie I have prayed, wept and raged at the way evil just goes unpunished. How a girl can just disappear and no one knows anything, how the parents of people so obviously involved can try to shielf their albeit loved ones from what they deserve for destroying a precious life is beyond me. Parents seem to think as long as it is not their child that is abducted and God knows what else that is fine. I am heartsick.
    Why is everyone such a coward, is there no one who knows something that is willing to stand up for right whatever the cost? Evil cannot thrive where good people stand up , one after the other after the other and refuse to co operate.
    I hope, I pray that those responsible will come to their senses and come forward. You are nothing but cowards, disgusting foul cowards to have done something to this child and then hide like rats in the dark recesses of society. And to all of you who are aiding and abetting these people, I pray that you will never ever know a single moment of peace, never until you step up and do something to end the nightmare for Natalee's family and those others who loved her.

     
  • At July 04, 2006 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To the one who wrote comment above...
    You could not have said it better! I agree 1000 %

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google