Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": A NEW BOOK ABOUT NATALEE HOLLOWAY~REALLY NICE REVIEWS~A KEEPER!

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A NEW BOOK ABOUT NATALEE HOLLOWAY~REALLY NICE REVIEWS~A KEEPER!

FROM ALL I HAVE READ, THIS IS A REAL KEEPER, JUST LIKE DAVE'S BOOK. MAY GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY ALWAYS !

A New Book: “For Natalee Holloway … A Community of Love” by Donna M. Greene
“For Natalee…A Community of Love“, a new book has hit the stands inspired by Natalee Holloway. “For Natalee … A Community of Love” is written by Donna M. Greene of Birmingham, AL. All proceeds with go to Beth Twitty’s non-profit organization, the International Safe Travels Foundation.

A Birmingham publisher has a new book out in honor of the Mountain Brook teen who disappeared last year while on a graduation trip to Aruba. “For Natalee … A Community of Love” is a 55-page book written by Donna M. Greene. Greene, of Birmingham, is the founder and director of Community Ministry for Girls. “For Natalee” costs $20, and proceeds will go to the International Safe Travels Foundation, founded by Holloway’s mother, Beth Twitty. The publisher, Will Publishing, describes “For Natalee” as an “open thank you” to all who have helped and supported the family of Natalee Holloway during the past year.”

(Birmingham News)

3 Comments:

  • At August 02, 2006 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I received my book on the 27th of July, I open the cover and started to read and found myself in tears, I new then I must finish this now! We are a Community of Love for Natalee and her family, and that we must remain.

     
  • At December 19, 2008 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Beth, Isaw Natalee, Please contact me

     
  • At December 19, 2008 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Beth; I set a Worlds Record in lon distance Running.
    I saw my Brother-law who
    died of Cancer, in my Night Vision Infared Illumator. I also saw Natalee. I am not a Physic
    I keep on seeing her.
    I am really sorry, about your loss.
    This is hard.P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google