Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": Transcript of Gretas last interview with Joran

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Transcript of Gretas last interview with Joran





JORAN SAYS.........






















Here is the transcript from the 3rd interview Greta did with Joran.


http://www.foxnews.com
/story/0,2933,186880,00.html


Here is the updated poll she has been taking.

After watching Greta's interview with Joran van der Sloot, what

describes your opinion?

a. I still think Joran is not guilty (12%)
4,464




b. I still think Joran is guilty (51%)
18,709



c. I thought Joran was guilty before. Now I think he's not guilty (25%)
9,249



d. I thought Joran was not guilty before. Now I think he's guilty (2%)
719



e. Not sure (10%)
3,855


36,996 total votes


So, what do you think ???


IF JORAN IS INNOCENT LIKE HE SAYS HE IS THEN WHY NOT TELL ALL, NOT JUST SOME. I DO NOT BELIEVE HE HAS TOLD ALL HE KNOWS. MAYBE, TIME WILL TELL. SPEAKING OF TIME, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TENNIS SHOES JORAN. TELL US THAT. WHERE ARE THEY ?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google