Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": ~FROM GRETA WIRE~INTERVIEWS W/JORAN~

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Friday, March 03, 2006

~FROM GRETA WIRE~INTERVIEWS W/JORAN~


Too 'Mean' to Aruba?
Friday, March 03, 2006
By Greta Van Susteren

Please note that we have posted a poll again today on www.gretawire.com about the Joran van der Sloot interview. The poll is on the right hand side of the page. Please be sure to vote!

We aired Part 2 of our unedited interview with Joran last night and I am curious what you think (hence the poll.) We thought last night would be the end of the interview, but there is still more to show and we will show the remainder tonight (Part 3.) We have more tape than we originally realized. We promised one thing to Joran van der Sloot: to air everything he said... and would not let any of the interview end up on the editing floor. We also make that promise to you. You will see all of the interview.

I am also curious whether certain people watched the interview. I do know that Beth Holloway did and I know that several people in Aruba went to the bar at the Mariott Hotel in Aruba to watch, but I was told that the hotel took FOX News off its TV after we left. Hence people could not watch it at that hotel or at least that is what I was told.

I was also interested in what the legal panel thought about Part 1 of our interview with Joran. After the first part aired on Wednesday, and en route to my apartment in New York City, I called Jim Hammer and we talked. The next member of the panel I spoke to was Ted Williams. He called me first thing yesterday morning. Later in the day I called Bernie and we talked. I don't know what they think after Part 2 (too early to call them.) Yes, I now know what each thinks after Part 1 — they will tell you tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google