Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": DEDICATED TO A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Saturday, March 04, 2006

DEDICATED TO A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE













Sally was one of my "BEST FREINDS". Her husband who was also my friend passed away this week at a very young age of a long going illness. He was my grandsons grandfather. A loving father to his 3 children as well as a loving grandfather to his grandson.

GOD BLESS YOU SALLY IN THIS TIME OF SORROW. I LOVE YOU DEARLY LADY !















I CARE
Sometimes it's hard to talk about
the feelings of the heart...

Sometimes we'd like to mention them
but don't know where to start...

Sometimes we wish we could express them
in a special way...

But maybe just "I care"
is the best thing we can say.





I AM HERE FOR YOU !

It's often easy to forget
on dark and cloudy days,
That the sun is always shining
though you may not feels its rays.

We often think we are limited
to what our eyes can see,
Forgetting that there's so
much more to our reality.

You see, you brighten my life by
the thoughtfulness you show.
Your words encourage more
often than you know.

So now, when you might need it most,
may you find returned to you.
The warm support from me
till your days are brighter, too.


I am Here for You!





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google