Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": Natalee Hollway, BETH & DAVE WE ALWAYS THINK OF U !

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Monday, October 16, 2006

Natalee Hollway, BETH & DAVE WE ALWAYS THINK OF U !

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON AND NATALEE WILL NOT BE HOME WITH HER MOM,JUG, MATT AND SHE WANT BE VISITING HER DAD DAVE. Joran and the gang took that away from this family. How he and his buds and his father and mother and the rest of the people on the Island oF ARUBA can live with these lies and corruption is beyond me. TO LIVE A LIFE OF LIES MUST BE PURE MISERY. I HOPE SO. If not then the have so soul, no heart no conscience ! If they take it to their graves with them GOD will be there to sort it all out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google