Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME": Natalee we will never forget you

NATALEE HOLLOWAY, DAVE HOLLOWAY, BETH TWITTY "ARUBA IS STUCK ON STUPID BIG TIME"

Society in general is getting more pathetic everday.There are so many folks out there that are simply "STUCK ON STUPID".Its damn time that someone put them in their place and show them for what they are.The word is "S T U P I D".I will call it like I see it.I say whats on my mind and you can too.Keep it clean and don't be too mean. I post whatever is on my mind at the time.HATE BLOGS LIKE RWV REFUGESS UNLEASHED, FREEDOM OF BLOGS and other blogs like them are a Disgrace to the Human Race !

Friday, February 24, 2006

Natalee we will never forget you


We have been defending you everywhere we can on the internet, putting out fires left and right.

We make sure that when someone degrades your mother, father, or step dad or tries to diminish your peers or those who are searching for you we find ways to humiliate them and attack their credibility.

We will not let you go in vein!

Love

Mrs Jimi
posted by MrsJimiHendrix @ 2/24/2006 06:17:00 PM


COMMENTS:

At February 24, 2006 6:39 PM, MissMary said…

I GOT THE BUG SPRAY READY. BRING EM ON.
LMAO...


At February 25, 2006 5:09 AM, justicefornatalee said…

and all the beth bashers have found us too. see the posts at justice for nh


At February 25, 2006 5:35 AM, MISSYME said…

I HAVE A FLY SWATER READY AND THE RAID READY WHEN YOU ARE.
LETS GO GET EM.
I am ready if you are. JUST NAME THE TIME & THE PLACE AND I WILL BE THERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

web site hit counters
Vermont Country Store Coupon
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Google